Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kodak moment!!!!!!!!



We all know to recognize them, the Kodak moments that feel like the heartwarming ads we love on TV.  There are just some instances in life that you just know you will never forget and the memories of these moments, cement themselves permanently into your brain.  As time goes by, all those Kodak moments (along with the tragedies of our lives) weave together to make the movie that is called: our life.
Recently, I was fortunate to experience another Kodak moment to add to my movie of life.  It was a flawless sunny day in Deer Valley and I decided to take my sweet boy Sky and Orchid sledding in front of our house.  As we were sledding down the hill numerous times, Orchid tirelessly trying to crash into Sky and my sled, I paused my mind for that moment and reminded myself to not ever forget this moment.



 Surely, there will be more great sledding moments  to come as these kids grow up, but this was my first with the two of them together and I know, I will never forget it.  Here's to Kodak moments and living the good life....

No comments:

Post a Comment