Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Deer Valley's Finest....


Today was a fabulous snow day here in Deer Valley. In almost blizzard style conditions, Matt and I headed out onto the slopes for some skiing.  There are very few things that compare to the feeling of racing through snow covered trees out in nature.



Deer Valley Ski Slopes




Deer Valley Ski run

After about two hours of sheer skiing bliss we decided to stop by the Talisker tower for a hot Mocha with whip cream.

Matt in front of Talisker Tower


my hot mocha with whip!!!!!

Let me tell you that this members only club is truly Deer Valley's finest on many levels.  All their establishments are top notch in terms of great mountain design which of course appeals to my aesthetic senses.  The food and atmosphere is amazing.


Talisker tower interior


Talisker Tower bar


more great design at Talisker Tower..


Their ad campaign features Lauren Hutton and Bruce Hulse frolicking around on beautiful horses in the snow.  It is one of those ad moments where you say to yourself: yes, I want to live that life, that could be me out there looking chic and glamorous in the snow. See for yourself in the attached link: www.taliskerclub.com
Needless to say, Matt and I were hopelessly sucked into the aspiration of Talisker and have enjoyed every moment of it as you can see in the picture to follow.




Look out for my future post on the Talisker cabin which is equally chic and amazing.  Here's to living the good life......

2 comments:

  1. Dear Natasha,
    I am so happy to see that you finally started your blog!! That's great!!!
    I will love to visit your blog!
    I wish you, Matt and the kids a Happy, Healthy 2010! And I am so delighted to have met you the past year!
    I hope to see us again in future!
    I am looking forward to your posts!
    A big hug!
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love love love! Thanks for this wonderful blog...keep the pictures coming please. And I'm so happy to see that use has been made of 'monc'...although should it be 'moncs' now? :)
    ~Miya

    ReplyDelete