Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Writer's Block?

What to say in one's first post?  I am wondering if this happens to all those fabulous bloggers that I have been following who have inspired me to take the big leap into the vast new world of documenting my life.  Well, let me start by giving you a snapshot of my current life.
I am a mom of two beautiful kids Orchid (4) and Sky (11 months) and the wife to my college sweetheart Matt (we shall omit ages when it comes to adults).  I am also an interior designer with a mad passion for all things beautiful and unique.  We currently split our time between Deer Valley, UT, Los Angeles, CA and Sag Harbor, NY.
Why you might ask, would we pursue a life in three different places?  As you will come to know, when reading my posts, we as a family have chosen to pursue the "good life".  We aspire to have a high quality of life, which includes being in diverse and beautiful environments.  It is our pursuit to enjoy all that life has to offer and to expose our kids to the multitude of beauty to be found in these very different places.
As I am writing this first post, I am sitting in the living room of our home in the mountains of Deer Valley reminded of the fact of how blessed I am to be having this life to be documenting in the first place.
In any event, I have enjoyed writing my first post and hope it will be a fabulous journey to an unknown destination.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha
    I saw your post on facebook and, of course, had to check your blog right away. I think it is a great thing and I am looking forward to your next blog entry.

    I wish you all the best and a lot of fun with this new passion

    Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete